Forums

The Circle of Swords Gaming Guild :: Forums :: COS General Club Forum :: Other COS LARPs

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
LARP FORGE, LARP Weapons
Moderators: Lucas, dave, Curt R, Brian Abels, Taylor
Author Post
Theronal Eltree
Fri Dec 21 2012, 12:05p.m.
Registered Member #2428

The new L.A.R.P. Forge
Hail and well met! I would like to tell everyone about the new L.A.R.P Forge! I am Foam smith Theronal and I am entering back into the L.A.R.P equipment market. I used to be the primary creator & owner of the IRON LIEGE gaming weapons. I had to step down for some time due to life intervening, but now I have worked out a way to bring you the same great equipment with that custom feel and reliable durability everyone needs to help them excel in game.
I have started a new site under the name L.A.R.P Forge, I plan on doing things a bit differently now. Due to my busy life schedule I will be just making items in a custom fashion and posting them to the L.A.R.P Forge site, I must refrain from custom creations for a time. The reason is I am pursuing my degree in in entertainment and it is to difficult to maintain a steady schedule to complete projects on time for a lot of custom submissions, but if I build creative pieces that have that same feel I can concentrate on many things at my own speed and I will most definitely create each piece with many character types in mind. This will also lesson the custom fee I normally charge as well on a piece.
Also I will be making things other than L.A.R.P weapons. Such as props or maybe even armor and costuming. So please come check out the new site, tell your friends and hope to see you busting skulls with really cool stuff.
Master Foam smith Theronal

www.Larpforge.com

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF