Forums

The Circle of Swords Gaming Guild :: Forums :: COS General Club Forum :: Gaming In Your Area!

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
MTG players?
Moderators: Lucas, dave, Curt R, Brian Abels, Taylor
Author Post
GoronGirl
Mon Nov 07 2011, 12:00p.m.
Registered Member #1254

Hello, everyone. Here's the thing: I just recently found out that COS exists. I thought I was all alone in this area. I like playing magic. I've always played casual format with my friends but since I moved back from college I'm a lonely sad nerd. ): If anyone would like to hang out at the Clearview Mall and play sometime that would be awesome. I also watch anime, occasionally RP and play video games.

Ikkadian (Pat)
Mon Nov 07 2011, 01:11p.m.
Registered Member #134

It's the down season,
I can't say much for MTG or any of the other table tops, but i do encourage you to come check out our awesomesauce LARP Quest.

We have a pretty sweet group of folks out here and we're always looking for new faces so bring a friend or ten lol

They also play Vampire and Werewolf I believe, and I think they meet fairly often. So you can look into that.

enjoy
Tonest Denonbor
Mon Nov 07 2011, 02:27p.m.
Registered Member #807

There is actually quite a few of us that play Magic. What format do you play? The big thing right now with everybody I know that plays is EDH.

We also play a large selection of other games, from the aforementioned Larps, to minis like WH40K, Table Top like D&D and a myriad of other fun games just for fun like Munchkins.

Anyways if you are interested I can tell you more, though I'm not certain where the Clearview Mall is located.
Maxx
Mon Nov 07 2011, 06:04p.m.
Registered Member #74

It's in Butler, sweetheart.
GoronGirl
Mon Nov 07 2011, 09:45p.m.
Registered Member #1254

Alas, I don't really LARP. But in regards to Magic, I play casual (aka I don't want to pay the money for a legacy deck but don't like standard, lol.) I'm also in the process of building my first EDH deck but it will be awhile before I accumulate all the cards. I've played D&D and I love playing Munchkin.
And yeah, Maxx is right, Clearview is in Butler. Sorry for not saying.
My work schedule kind of sucks and changes from week to week but I'd love to be nerds with people at some point.
Tonest Denonbor
Tue Nov 08 2011, 08:33a.m.
Registered Member #807

Thank you cupcake for the help.

Well there is no better time to begin larping than now... or rather next year sometime as there is nothing going on until then.

Most of the people I know are from around the Pittsburgh Mills Mall, but we do travel out to Butler from time to time. I am sure they are already reading this thread as well.

Anyways if you want to get to know myself and the friends I hang out with I added you on Facebook.

As for EDH I am currently building my deck as well, but a few people have multiple decks so its all good in that regards.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF