Forums

The Circle of Swords Gaming Guild :: Forums :: Conventions & Game Days Forums :: SIBCON

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Artemis - Spaceship Bridge Simulator
Moderators: Lucas, dave, Curt R, Brian Abels, Taylor
Author Post
Rulian Tsev
Tue Sep 03 2013, 08:49p.m.
Registered Member #136

Is there any interest in playing this at the con? For those of you who aren't aware of this game it is a starship bridge simulator for up to 6 people per ship. Each person takes control of a specific station such as Comms, Engineering, Weapons, Helm, Science, and of course the Captain. Each console is it's own computer and everyone is infront of the main screen and work together to repel attacks from enemies.

Official Website
http://www.artemis.eochu.com/

I have enough hardware for a full bridge, and if someone else out there is able to bring their equipment perhaps we can have two bridges set up so that coop or PVP play can happen. Please let me know what you guys think, and if you want to play what times are best for you. Thanks!

Lucas
Tue Sep 03 2013, 10:27p.m.

Registered Member #1

Mike, Terry Belles has run this on Sunday morning/afternoons at previous conventions, and it always draws interest, especially with the late morning post-room-checkout crowd and vendor traffic, and when any noise is less of an issue from both the game and packed Saturday gaming tables

Oddly enough, he probably won't be able to run it this time, so if you are interested in setting up your equipment for Sunday, there should be plenty of room!

I'm not sure about other slots on Friday or Saturday, but if you'd like to set up those days as well, we'll have to figure out something (I'm honestly not sure we have the room with renting a smaller site).
Lucas
Tue Sep 03 2013, 10:28p.m.

Registered Member #1

On a side note, I know Terry gets pretty geeked about the game as well, so he may have a regular group of folks that he can tell you about as well. I think he hasn't had a chance to upgrade to the v2.0 though.
Rulian Tsev
Wed Sep 04 2013, 11:45a.m.
Registered Member #136

Awesome, I can certainly set up for at least Sunday morning. Thanks!
Ron R
Wed Sep 04 2013, 08:17p.m.
Registered Member #175

Looking forward to it!

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF