Forums

The Circle of Swords Gaming Guild :: Forums :: Conventions & Game Days Forums :: COSCON

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Want to attend the convention for FREE?
Moderators: Lucas, dave, Curt R, Brian Abels, Taylor
Author Post
Ron R
Thu Jan 23 2014, 09:05a.m.
Registered Member #175

Hello folks,

Every convention we reach out to businesses to help support the charity auctions and for prize support at the convention. Many of these businesses are willing to send in support, with the condition that they'd like to make sure their game is demonstrated at the convention. These could be board games, miniature games, or tabletop RPGs depending on the business.

We need club members who are willing to help us run these games. If you run 3 games at our conventions you get in free. It's a win-win.

No experience - no problem.
COS usually has a "zero" slot, or a one day before the convention so DM's can try out a new game or adventure and get familiar with it.

I only want to run...
That's ok too. If you are interested in only running boardgames, for example, that's fine. Let me know your interests and when we have a product that matches them, I'll work with you.

Thanks again for being part of COS, supporting our conventions, and for helping to make each COS convention better!

Ron

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF