Forums

The Circle of Swords Gaming Guild :: Forums :: Conventions & Game Days Forums :: SIBCON

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Come Join Wynners Circle Games as we present Squish
Moderators: Lucas, dave, Curt R, Brian Abels, Taylor
Author Post
TheWynner
Mon Jul 21 2014, 10:43p.m.
Registered Member #3087

I will be running tournaments at SibCon 19 with prize support. Squish is a simple family style dexterity card game. All ages can play this game of bug Squish-ery. The game starts with the first player tossing all of the bug cards in the air and letting them fall where they may. Then players, in turn order, drop boot cards from shoulder height in order to squish those bugs. Different bugs have different point values and the first player have 10+ points at the end of a round is the winner but beware because your friends can step on your toes and take your points! Hope to see some of you guys there. I will be posting some updates with prize support and maybe a how-to-play video so you can have an idea on how it works before you sign up. Thanks everyone for your time and hope to see you there!

SirJustinSane
Tue Jul 22 2014, 12:29p.m.
Registered Member #668

That reminds me of the old days of card flipping in school!
TheWynner
Thu Jul 24 2014, 07:52p.m.
Registered Member #3087

Sorta has the same vibe but with some bright colorful artwork and some take that.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF