Forums

The Circle of Swords Gaming Guild :: Forums :: COS General Club Forum :: Gaming In Your Area!

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Tekko April 14-19, GM's needed
Moderators: Lucas, dave, Curt R, Brian Abels, Taylor
Author Post
Ron R
Thu Mar 05 2015, 08:02p.m.
Registered Member #175

Hello folks, I just heard from Jon Lutz Tabletop RPG supervisor for Tekko (April 14-19). They are in need of additional GM's to help their RPG department. If you are interested, please contact him directly at jon.lutz@teamtekko.us to work out the details. Jon will also be helping to man Tekko's booth at COSCON, so feel free to speak with him there.

Ron R
Sun Mar 29 2015, 06:34p.m.
Registered Member #175

Hello everyone, Jon from Tekko is still looking for help. See his message below and contact him if you are able to assist.

jon.lutz@teamtekko.us

I have 2 things that desperately need additional GMs.

The first is our in-house, living, sandbox campaign The Ruins of Old Valkaris (D&D 3.5 Ravenloft). There I only have 1 DM to run it, and need someone to pick up 5 slots of it (2 each Friday and Saturday, 1:30p-5:30p and 9:30-p1:30a, and 1 Sunday, 12:00p-4:00p). We can supply all the information, dice, etc., and the Ravenloft Campaign Setting rulebook for use. Plus character creation rules, and the requisite core rulebooks.

The other is someone to back me up in our tournament The Second Annual Tekko Games. This person doesn't even need GMing experience. I can teach the system very easily as the GM serves as nothing more than an arbiter, and would only need to cover me from 1:30p-5:30p Friday and Saturday, and help co-GM the finale on Sunday afternoon (maybe give me a quick lunch break before the havoc begins).

[ Edited Sun Mar 29 2015, 06:35p.m. ]
Zephyr
Wed Apr 01 2015, 04:08p.m.
Registered Member #1099

Just throwing this out there, usually people who run events or panels get free or reduced badge prices depending on how many you run. If you want to go to Tekko and don't have the money for a badge, but you do have DM experience, you might want to look into this.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF