Forums

The Circle of Swords Gaming Guild :: Forums :: Conventions & Game Days Forums :: COSCON

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Family Registrations
Moderators: Lucas, dave, Curt R, Brian Abels, Taylor
Author Post
MotleyBru
Wed Jan 04 2017, 01:11a.m.
Registered Member #3857

Just registered for the COSCON at the Warhorn site. I have 3 teenage boys who also would like to attend with me. The site did not give me the option of registering 3 individuals. What is the best way to have them registered/pay for their passes? Thanks!

Lucas
Sat Jan 07 2017, 02:29p.m.

Registered Member #1

Warhorn should allow you to create multiple accounts, though it appears you need a different email for each account. Then, you'd register and pay for each attendee/pass individually with PayPal. There's also an option with Warhorn to use their Facebook logins to register, though I've never tried it.

Same would hold true for this site with a different email for each user.

Barring all that, we could create the accounts manually, but there would be no way for them to sign up for games online. You'd have to email us the events you want them signed up for, which is very manual and would be some delays. You could paypal the money to paypal@circleofswords.com for their fees.

It would probably be much more user-friendly to create email accounts for the boys (if they don't have them already), then register their own accounts and pay individually.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF